Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission to be sent to our journal should not be published or submitted to another journal before.
- Because of the double-blind refereeing method, the author's name should not be written on the article.
- Author(s) of the studies acknowledge that their studies can be published in any issue of the journal which is determined by the editor.
- Form of the text should be as follows: Paper format is A4, margins are 2,5 cm on both edges, main title is 14nk bold, sub-headings are 12nk bold, text is 12nk regular, line space is 1,5 line, paragraph space is 6nk, paragraphs are indented 1.25 cm.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in "For Authors" menu.
- While applying for the texts with two or more authors, all authors should be added according to “the Order on the Text” and an author should be identified as “the first contact person for editorial communication”.
- Submission files must be smaller than 1 MB in word file format and size. Please click for ARCOBAR Article Submission Template.
- For cancellation of assessment and publication, texts submitted to the journal can be withdrawn within 7 days at the latest as from the application date by the author(s). After 7 days, texts cannot be withdrawn even if they have been taken into the referee assessment process.
- In the articles to be submitted in the English language, linguistic evaluation is done after the submission is accepted to be scientific. In English articles, when the author(s) have been accepted by the editor for publication, the submission is found to be sufficient for scientific publishing. If the submission is not sufficient for publishing as a result of the linguistic evaluation, or if the linguistic corrections requested by the submission are not fulfilled by the author(s), the submission is rejected. The author(s) applying for an article in English will have accepted the result of the linguistic evaluation. Please refer to the Linguistics Assessment page under the Manuscript Review menu for the linguistic evaluation process.
- Texts will be checked for plagiarism and articles with a plagiarism rate above 20% will not be assessed and will be rejected.
It is necessary for our all subscribers as Reader, Author, Referee and Editor to add their ORCID Number to their registration information. The assessment process for articles from authors who have not entered their ORCID Number will not be started.
You can get your individual ORCID for free at http://orcid.org
- Please visit the Journal Workflow Schema page under the heading "About" on the main page for the publication evaluation process and workflow chart in our papers.
- Please state the type (Research, Review, ...) of your work at the top of your work when submitting your work to our journal.
- In the studies with the decision of "Revisions Required" as the editor's decision, the authors complete the revisions within 10 (ten) days and upload them to the journal system. When this period is exceeded for the upload of the revisions, the journal editor can give the rejection / unpublished decision.
- In the studies where the decision of the editor is "Re-review After Revisions", the authors complete the corrections within 15 (fifteen) days and upload them to the journal system. When this period is exceeded for the installation of the corrections, the journal editor makes the rejection / unpublished decision.
- Re-applications are not accepted for the articles which are rejected in ARCOBAR Journal.
- Çalışmanızdaki anket uygulaması için ETİK KURUL İZİN BELGESİ aldıysanız bu belgeyi GÖNDERİ sekmesi altında Dosya Yükle kısmından ETİK KURUL BELGESİ dosya türü ile lütfen dergi sistemine yükleyiniz. ETİK KURUL İZİN BELGESİ yayına kabul edilen çalışmalarda çalışmanın en sonuna eklenecektir.
Academic Review of Consumer Behavior and Research (ARCOBAR), protects its articles under the Creative Commons (cc by-nc-nd 4.0) license. Authors are considered to have accepted this.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.